Saturday 4 August 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick Passionnee and Cherished Devotion


Hello everyone!! I'm currently in Hong Kong and it's been sooooo hot and humid that I've kept my makeup down to a minimal! I recently had Boudoir Lashes done as well (I shall be doing a post on that soon!), so my makeup application time has been cut down by half the time. With HK being so hot, I mostly don't wear much makeup ....just some tinted moisturiser with SPF, bronzer/blush and lately I've been switching between these two Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains in Lovesick Passionnee and Cherished Devotion!

These Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains look pretty much identical to the Clinique chubby sticks (quality-wise I can't compare as I have not tried the chubby sticks yet), they are a lightweight moisturising lipstain that gives the lips a lovely flush of colour that is pretty true to the colour you see on the stick. It last for a few hours before reapplication is needed. I find that the darker colours give more of a stain to my lips than the lighter ones. I also find that these balm stains are miles better than the other Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm - in terms of quality, lasting power, application, colour payoff ....pretty much everything!

L-R:  Lovesick Passionnee and Cherished Devotion
Lovesick Passionnee is a lovely bright fuchsia raspberry pink while Cherished Devotion is a blue-based neutral pink. Both colours are lovely for the summer! Lovesick Passionnee is great for a bolder look while Cherished Devotion is a sweet girly colour.

At £7.99 from Boots and Superdrug, I think it's a pretty reasonable price and both Boots and Superdrug always have offers on. Definitely worth checking out if you haven't already! I'm currently trying to pick up a few more colours ....especially Honey (the nude one), it's always sold out!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. you have been Nominated for the Liebster Blog Award please take part here

    http://neveradullmomentwithmissy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    Missy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always want to try out this product!!! but it's not available in my region !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they bring it out soon in your region! Really worth trying :)

      Delete
  3. I reaaaaaaally want to get these, but they probably won't be available where I live :( Thank god for Ebay. :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the shades :)!! and thank you soo much for ur comment!

    ReplyDelete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig