Thursday 26 July 2012

When in Spain...


Valencia beach
Hey everyone! Apologies for the lack of updates but I've been in Spain for a week! It was my first time there and was visiting a friend who lives in Valencia and then we both ventured to Barcelona for the weekend. I had a wonderful time and the weather was pretty awesome (over 30 degrees every day)! Here are some more photos:


Park Güell 

La Sagrada Familia
La Sagrada Familia was just absolutely mermerizing! So much detail and so much hard work put into it. Definitely worth visiting if you're ever in Barcelona!


Barcelona beach

This gelato place near our hostel was simply amazing! I can't remember the name unfortunately but they constantly had queues so on our last day in Barcelona we decided to try it. We both went for Mojito and coconut flavours, I had watermelon as my third choice and my friend had melon. OMG I could go there every single day! The mojito was the best by far!!

I'll try my best to get back on track with blog posts but I'm flying to Hong Kong at the end of July for a month! I'm so excited because it's been a year since I last seen my family! Hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather in London!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've got a photo of that reptile thing too haha :D the park is lovely, and the cathedral is amazinggg :O so glad I went to see it! I'm so jealous, would love a wee beach holiday! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We actually didn't see it the first time around because so many people were gathered around it! But we were in the gift shop and kept seeing pictures of it so we battled the crowd and got a pic before leaving! haha! xx

      Delete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig