Wednesday 4 July 2012

Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional


I've been wanting to try Benefit's the POREfessional primer for absolutely ages! So happy that Cosmopolitan were doing a free Benefit gift - there were three different products to choose from: That Gal, the POREfessional and one other one that I can't remember! Anyway, I knew which one I wanted to pick up and went straight for it. Continue reading to see why I've been loving this :)

The POREfessional is a pro balm primer that helps to minimise the appearance of pores and fine lines for a smoother surface so makeup can be applied more smoothly. It's an oil-free formula so this would be great for oilier skin types to help the makeup stay put for longer. The balm is a light beige colour that goes on translucent once smoothed on to the skin. It also contains vitamin E derivative which claims to protect the skin from free radicals. This has been my go-to primer since I got it, I'll definitely be purchasing a full-size one soon! I love how silky smooth my face instantly feels and how my pores are reduced when I apply this (generally around my T-zone area). It helps my makeup last all day and helps to keep the shininess at bay! On a side note though, I do use a combination of long-lasting makeup, setting sprays and mattifiers to help my skin look as oil-free and long-lasting as possibly but I'm pretty sure the POREfessional has made a huge difference to the lasting power of my makeup.

The POREfessional retails for 
£23.50 at Benefit Cosmetics shops, Debenhams, Boots, House of Fraser, and other stockists.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig