Monday 16 July 2012

Taaj BB Creme (in Medium)


JolieBox UK had a competition a few months ago for their subscribers where the prizes were the Taaj Micellar Water and the Taaj BB Creme, and I was one of the lucky winners! I was so happy to receive another bottle of the Micellar Water (which I had received in the February JolieBox) because it's a great gentle makeup remover! Recently started using the Taaj BB Creme and so far I'm impressed!

The Taaj BB Creme is a 5-in-1 face blemish balm with SPF 20 that claims to moisturize, unify, brighten and soothe, as well as containing anti-oxidants that is suitable for all skin types. I picked the Medium colour which is currently just a tad too dark for me but once I get a tan then I think it should be a pretty good match! It's a light to medium coverage BB cream with a semi-matte finish...perfect for the summer weather! It feels quite lightweight on the skin and does a really good job at evening out the skintone, sometimes I don't even need to use any concealer. I've been switching between this and the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser but I think I'm going to be taking the Taaj BB Creme with me when I go to Spain... which is in 2 days!! :D


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig