Sunday 26 February 2012

February JolieBox


With so many beauty boxes out right now, I was keen on signing up for JolieBox (UK), which used to be Boudoir Privé, as I've seen some good reviews on their boxes. Since December 2011, Boudoir Privé  joined forces with JolieBox (a leading beauty box subscription service in France) and created UK's own JolieBox! You still get 5 - 6 luxury-sized samples of beauty products for £10 (+ P&P), that hasn't changed! This is my first JolieBox, continue reading to find out what I got and my thoughts:




JolieBox comes in a sleek black box (similar to that of Glossybox's). The products are packaged in a branded black drawstring pouch - this month came with six beauty products:


1. Taaj Himalaya Micellar Water - An antioxidant make-up remover for face and eyes which also doubles up as a toner. Contains chamomille, rosemary and green tea extracts. 


Taaj Himalaya Micellar Water

2. Macadamia Deep Repair Masque - An ultra-conditioning hair masque that helps to rebuild damaged hair and improve the hair's shine and elasticity. I already own a full-sized tub of this as it's one of my favourite hair masques...it's amazing! This little full size sachet would be quite handy for travelling. 


Macadamia Deep Repair Masque

3. Lavera Basis Sensitive Organic Hand Cream - Contains shea butter and almond extracts. Extremely light, absorbs very fast, not greasy and smells great!

Lavera Basis Sensitive Organic Hand Cream

4. Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain in Forever Pink - A multi-purpose stain that adjusts its colour according to the temperature. This all-natural stain can be used as a lip stain or a blush, goes on quite sheer but wait a few seconds and watch the colour intensity and change. I really like this, it's very small so it's the perfect little combo to pop into your make-up bag if you're on the go and the scent reminds me of strawberry lip balm.

Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain in Forever Pink

5. RMK Cleansing Oil - scent of mint and Damascus Rose. On days when I wear heavy make-up, I like to first cleanse my face with a facial cleansing oil as this dissolves all the make-up and then I go in with my everyday cleansing routine. Another handy travel-friendly sachet... now just need to go on a holiday!

RMK Cleansing Oil

As an extra, this month's box also came with a small concealer brush:



And a lovely 'Welcome back' note from the JolieTeam:


Overall, I like this month's box. It's my first JolieBox so I can't really compare it to past boxes but I've seen some goodies in the old boxes from the website. I can see myself using all the products (which is always a good sign!) and I especially love the masque, hand cream and lip & cheek stain.


 What did you get in your JolieBox?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Like the look of this box! Might have to register.... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly it's become apparent that you now get 4-5 products per box, rather than 5-6. I asked Joliebox about this and they said that they changed their communication to reflect this when they took over Boudoir Prive, which surprised me as I can't remember receiving an email which said this. I only found out by accident, when looking at their website!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really!? Thanks for letting me know :), I only signed up after they merged so didn't know about the change.

      Delete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig