Saturday 4 February 2012

NOTD - GOSH Purple Heart


Saw this in Superdrug today and was immediately drawn to the colours. 
It was also the last one on the stand so I thought might as well try it. 
This is my first GOSH nail polish.
I loved the consistency of the polish, one thick coat was enough but I usually put two coats anyway, just in case. 
The polish also dried pretty fast too.
I do like the colour once painted on the nails. In certain lighting it's sort of a glossy black but for the most part it's mostly of a dark purple colour with the occasional murky green colour (which might not sound appealing to some but doesn't bother me). 
Unfortunately, in my experience, the full duo-chrome effect that you see in the bottle doesn't transfer onto the nails so that was a bit disappointing.
All in all, I do like this polish and I think it's quite a good dark polish for the winter.
It's also very affordable at £5.00.

Natural lighting

With flash
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig