Thursday 2 February 2012

Benefit Cosmetics Hervana .... Get swirling!

I recently bought Benefit's newest box o' powder Hervana and I gotta say ... 
it was love at first sight!

I'm a huge Beneholic, and I LOVE their box o' powders (my collection is almost complete except for Bella Bamba and Thrrrob)  ... I personally think they have one of the prettiest packaging and colour pay-off out there and their latest one is no exception!

First of all, can we just admire the gorgeous colours of the packaging??
I also love that the new boxes all have magnetic flip tops with a very handy little mirror.



Hervana comes with four different shades (from lucky shell, divine peach, heavenly rose and berry delight) and when swirled together gives your cheeks a lovely flush of pink. It actually reminds me of the colour of pink cherry blossoms and it's a very good everyday colour.



If you're looking for a new pink blusher, definitely go check this one out ...and get swirling!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig