Monday 13 February 2012

New additions to my Essie collection!

I bought my first Essie nail polish last summer. It's now my favourite nail polish brand and my collection is growing fast! Here's my new additions and continue reading for swatches and reviews:

Left to right: Shine of the Times, Going Incognito, School of Hard Rocks, Bobbing for Baubles.


Shine of the Times

Shine of the Times - This is part of their new Luxeffects range from the Essie Holiday 2011 Collection which is a line of textured top coats that bring a little bling to your nail polish colour. There are four other colours but I decided to only get this one because it's soooo pretty! I was so excited when I got this that I had to immediately swatch it on my nails ( I'm wearing Essie Glamour Purse in the picture above with one thick coat of Shine of the Times on my ring finger). The holographic specks range from orange, yellow, green and pink (and the occasional blue that you see in the bottle) - I think it'll go really well on any solid polish colour or even as a stand-alone nail colour.


Going Incognito

Going IncognitoThis is a really pretty rich emerald green colour (this picture doesn't do it justice, the lighting was giving me some issues!). I love emerald green so when I saw this online I just had to get it. I'll probably do a NOTD with this one once Spring comes along :)



School of Hard Rocks

School of Hard Rocks - This as a grey-based bluish green. A really nice subtle colour that's perfect for the winter.


Bobbing for Baubles

Bobbing for Baubles - This is what's currently on my nails (with Sally Hansen Insta-Brite as a base coat and Seche Vite top coat). It's a very deep rich navy blue colour, absolutely beautiful! The consistency is very opaque, one thick coat would probably do. If you're looking for a really dark colour, other than black, then this would be a good colour.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig