Tuesday 28 February 2012

Topshop Nails - Delusion

Topshop Nails in Delusion

I had been looking for a greyish purple colour for ages and then I came across Topshop's Delusion a couple of months ago on their website during their sale. I fell in love! It's THE colour I've been looking for. It's also my first Topshop nail polish - I always check out the nail polishes at Topshop because they do have some lovely colours and the packaging is very cute (I love the polka dots!) but I was never tempted to buy them. Unfortunately, I believe this colour is discontinued because I don't see it online or in the store at all but they do have similar one called Rainy Day which has more grey in it. 

The polish is a glossy cream finish and fast-drying. I had on 2 coats plus a top coat and the polish lasted at least 4 days without chipping, albeit there was some tip-wear.

I'm definitely a fan of Topshop nail polish...Good coverage, affordable and nice range of colours. I will most definitely be buying more in the near future.

Have you tried Topshop nail polish? What's your favourite?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig