Saturday 14 July 2012

MAC Heavenly Creature Collection - Mineralize Blush in Supernova and Mineralize Skinfinish in Star Wonder


Picked these up today from MAC's new Heavenly Creature collection! I picked up the Mineralize Skinfinish in Star Wonder and the Mineralize Blush in Supernova. The items in this collection are all so pretty - all beautifully marbleized! Click after the jump for close-ups and swatches :)

Mineralize Blush in Supernova
Mineralize Skinfinish in Star Wonder

L-R: Supernova and Star Wonder
So pretty!! Both products are shimmery, blend beautifully and give a nice flush of colour. I've already used Star Wonder on me today :)

Have you checked out the Heavenly Creature collection?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I just found your blog and love reading it - you're a blush enthusiast like I am. :P I love the way Supernova looks and the swirls on both blushes are soooo pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Yay for blush addicts! But I like your term "blush enthusiast" :P

      Delete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig