Friday 29 June 2012

MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul


I swear majority of my posts are dedicated to cheek products...such a blush addict! MAC's Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul has been on my wishlist since I first swatched it and when payday came I finally picked it up!

It's a lovely peachy pink colour with a golden sheen (MAC describes it as a mid-tone beige with gold pearl). It's a lightweight powder formula with pearlized shimmer that gives the cheeks a lovely glow/highlight. I think this would look great on light to medium skintones for a natural flush of colour. It goes on sheer but it is also a very buildable blush, as you can see below when heavily swatched:

I've been using this a lot lately with the Real Techniques blush brush, just over a matte bronzer ( I feel like I say this a lot but hey it's true!). I definitely want to try out more of the mineralize blushes, I really love the quality/smoothness of the product. This retails for £19 at MAC.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Oh gosh it looks gorgeous! I wish I got this instead of their Peaches blush ;( x

    maskedbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour looks really nice especially on your skin tone. I'll have to swatch it next time I go to MAC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think! I think this would really suit all skin tones :) xx

      Delete
  3. this is so gorgeous and defs going on my wishlist!

    a-la-foliee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using this non-stop this summer over bronzer, love it! :)

      Delete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig