Saturday 23 June 2012

June Glossybox


I was actually meant to cancel my Glossybox subscription but forgot to do so earlier this month and so ended up receiving this month's box. After unboxing it, I reached for my laptop, logged on to the Glossybox website and clicked cancel.

In my box, I received a Glossybox Serie Exclusiv Pro Beauty Brush (which didn't really appeal to me at all); MeMeMe Cosmetics Sensuous Nail Gloss (nice nude peach colour); BM Beauty Summer Warmth Bronzer (looking forward to trying this); Caudalie Eau Fraiche in Fleur de Vigne (scent: fresh, grapefruit, tangerine, cedar); Vichy Dermablend Ultra-corrective Foundation Cream Stick sample starter kit.

I'm so disappointed with this month's box, the only things I would enjoy are the BM Beauty bronzer and the Caudalie Eau Fraiche...all the rest I can do without. The brush feels and looks cheap, I doubt I'll even use it. MeMeMe nail polish is a nice colour but I'm not really much of a fan of the brand. Finally, the most disappointing thing for me is the Dermablend sample kit...I mean I can sample these in Boots for crying out loud! Anyway, sorry if I sound very negative in this post but honestly I personally think that this box is probably the worst one I've received. I was so unhappy with it that I wasn't even going to do a post on it but I thought I'd share. I've seen the other products other people have received, and some of the other products seem to be a bit better (like the HD brow tweezers and Green People Sun Lotion) but I guess that's the luck of the beauty box draw!

What do you think about this month's Glossybox?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I got this box and I feel exactly the same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one! Happy I've cancelled the subscription now.

      Delete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig