Friday 8 June 2012

Steamcream


Steamcream is an all-in-one natural moisturiser that can be used on the face, body, and hands. Made fresh from high quality, natural ingredients that are fused together by a shot of steam which makes the cream lightweight and highly hydrating on the skin. You can view the list of ingredients here. It smells strongly of lavender to me which isn't my favourite scent in the world but I can get over it. I love the consistency of the cream, it's lightweight and absorbs very quickly. I prefer to use this on my hands and occasionally on my face (generally during night time because I find that it can be too oily for me during the day time). A little goes a long way with this cream! They come in a variety of limited edition tins that you can reuse to store other things. I first got introduced to Steamcream by my best friend who bought one for me as a Christmas present a few years ago (she got me a blue rose tin edition) and I loved it, especially with all the different collectable tins (I'm a bit of a collector/hoarder if you haven't realised already...ahem!). With the Jubilee Weekend just gone by, Steamcream released a few London-themed tins in celebration of that weekend - I decided to go for the Big Ben one because I just thought it was so pretty! You can check out the other London-themed designs on their website, most of them are still available so if you want to get your hands on one then do! Or there's a choice of lots of other designs as well :)


Steamcream is available on their official website, ASOS, and many other stockists, for more or less £13. A bit pricey but it does last a long time if you use it for your face and hands, obviously if you use it on your whole body then it won't last that long! Steamcream is probably one of my favourite moisturisers that I've ever used and would definitely recommend it to others.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig