Friday 15 June 2012

NARS Bronzing Powder in Laguna


I finally bought NARS Laguna Bronzer! It's been on my wishlist for aaaaages and when I had £5 credit on my Space NK card I just had to use it!

I won't go too much into it, NARS Laguna is such a cult classic in the blogging community that there's already so many blogs about it. This is my second NARS product and I'm loving it... the bronzer is pigmented and very buttery smooth. I find that colour-wise it's quite close to Benefit's Hoola but slightly more golden and with gold sheen that eventually disappears (at least on me) so it's pretty much matte... side-by-side they look very similar.

Laguna

Available for £25 at Space NK, NARS UK's official website, House of Fraser and ASOS.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Sounds amazing. I can't decide what to get between this and Hoola! x

    maskedbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm...between the two, I would still go for Hoola! Completely matte, great for contouring and last for ages! I personally wouldn't use Laguna for contouring but that's just me :) x

      Delete
  2. been using this bronzer for years, now i'm thinking to purchase Hoola. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Hoola! Favourite matte bronzer ever :) x

      Delete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig