Friday 1 June 2012

My first Natural Collection purchase!


Natural Collection is a line of super cheap makeup that can be found in Boots, I've heard quite a few people say great things about their blushes...I mean for £1.99, you can't really go wrong! I also picked up one of their duo eyeshadows in Mink/Sable which was also £1.99! For swatches and my first impressions, please continue reading :)

Blushed Cheeks in Rosey Glow

Their Blushed Cheeks in Rosey Glow is a lovely peachy pink with very fine golden shimmer. It goes on sheer and is definitely a buildable blush colour, it gives a nice natural flush of colour to your cheeks, but be careful not to use too much as it can look a bit chalky I find. Lasting power is about 5 - 6 hours (I do sometimes use a setting spray) which is pretty good for the price in my opinion.


Duo Eyeshadow - Mink/Sable

I also picked up a duo eyeshadow in Mink/Sable because it looked like something I could wear as an every day neutral eye look. I find that both colours are great for an all-over-the-lid colour because they go on quite sheer, but you can also use the darker shadow as a crease or outer corner colour by layering it on. I also find that the lighter shadow is more pigmented and buttery than the darker colour. I think this is great for everyday wear to brighten the eyes for a more natural eye look. Lasting power of this isn't great (but for £1.99, can't really complain!). You will need a primer and if you're like me and your eyelids get oily towards the end of the day then you DEFINITELY need a primer.


Overall, I'm impressed with Natural Collection...especially their blushers! For the price, the quality is really good. Only negative for me is the packaging, it's very flimsy and because it's a screw top it's also very fiddly, but I guess for the price it's to be expected.

Have you tried any products from Natural Collection?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I think these products are fairly decent for the price, I got a bronzer and cream blusher from the range a while ago, I reviewed them here - http://beautythrill.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/natural-collection-products.html

    Haven't tried the powder blusher or eye shadows but they both look really nice! Thanks for this post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah for the price they're pretty decent, quite impressed! The bronzer looks like it's a great colour for fairer skintones :)

      Delete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig