Thursday 31 May 2012

LUSH Tea Tree Water Toner Water


Toner is probably one of the things I tend to neglect the most in my skincare routine, I can never really notice much of a difference from using it but I know that it helps to rebalance the skin after using cleanser. I recently decided to reintroduce toner back into my skincare routine and I opted for Lush's Tea Tree Water Toner Water, as I have oily/combination skin and the sales assistant suggested this...plus I used to use a few tea tree oil products during my acne prone years and it really helped a lot! Anything containing tea tree is great for oily/acne prone skin because tea tree has antiseptic properties so it really helps to prevent excess sebum turning into spots or helps to reduce existing spots.


I decided to get the small bottle since I wasn't sure if I was going to like this or not, and I gotta say I'm still on the fence about it. I just don't notice it doing anything for me, and I have a suspicious feeling it broke me out in little spots when I first started using it. Haven't had any spots since then though (except maybe during my 'shark week'), so I can't really say if it broke me out or helped me (eek!). One thing for sure, as it's made from natural ingredients, the Tea Tree Water feels very gentle on the skin. I have a friend who bought the big bottle, and she loves it! She goes as far as to say that it helped her get rid of spots completely (I believe she has normal/combination skin).

One thing I don't like about this is that when I spray this on to a cotton pad about 5 times I feel like there's hardly any product on the pad when I wipe it over my face! So then I tried to just spritz this on my face but the spray is not a misty kinda spray but more like a squirt, so then I just have loads of toner on parts of my face and then have to pat it into my skin...argh!! Frustrating sometimes. I've gone back to using cotton pads with it now but I still don't love this method. So if anyone uses this, please tell me what methods you use to apply this and whether you like this product or not...I'm still not 100% sold on this!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig