Monday 28 May 2012

New CID Cosmetics i-Bronze in Rio

New CID Cosmetics i-Bronze in Rio

I've mentioned this quite often on my blog as it's one of my Holy Grail bronzer/blush so I thought it's about time I dedicate a post to it! 

I first heard of New CID Cosmetics back in November, and their i-Bronze in Rio was one of the first products I tried... it was love at first use! Okay well maybe not that extreme, because I had underestimated it's pigmentation and had applied way too much on my first go but ever since then I've learnt to use it with a light hand and I love it! I wear it pretty much every time I'm wearing makeup.

I love their packaging - white, sleek and sturdy. The i-Bronze compact comes with a handy mirror which is great! 


i-Bronze in Rio is a marbling of blends of bronze, golds, pinks and browns, that when swirled together gives a lovely sun-kissed colour that is suitable for most skin tones. It's almost a light terracotta brown with very fine gold shimmer (it's not overly shimmery once on the skin). I love the marbling of the product, each one is different and looks so pretty - some have more browns and some more pinks, so depending on what you prefer it might be worth having a look first, if possible. But I prefer mine with more browns, since I use it more as a bronzer/contour. I find that the overall colour just gives an instant healthy glow and there are days when I will just use tinted moisturiser, filled-in brows and i-Bronze Rio and I'm good to go! I tend to use my EcoTools Bamboo Bronzer Brush, which I love to use with bronzers, and swirl it around 2 - 3 times, tap off any excess and lightly brush onto my cheeks, temples and jawline - instant glow!

i-Bronze in Rio


A highly recommended product by me, I could not go without this. I've recommended this to a few friends and they love it! If you're interested in trying this out for yourself, you can get it online here or at Debenhams Westfield White City and Oxford Street branch for £22.00. There's also a list of stockists on the New CID Cosmetics official website, here.
SHARE:

1 comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig