Monday 21 May 2012

Sleek V2 Darks Ultra Mattes i-Divine Palette


I saw this in stores when it first launched but not sure why I didn't buy it at first. After seeing what Livia from Princess Livia did with the colours in terms of eyelooks, I had to go get this palette! Here's her post, definitely worth checking out! The palette comes with 12 matte eyeshadow colours that are extremely pigmented (as with all of Sleek's eyeshadow palettes). This palette is great for everyday wear, especially for more subtle neutral looks...I sometimes find that eyeshadows that have too much shimmer can be a bit overpowering for everyday. For swatches, click after the jump!



L-R: Orbit, Ink, Highness, Noir, Dune and Pillow Talk

L-R: Thunder, Maple, Flesh, Paper Bag, Villan, and Fern

I'm loving this palette, the colours are lovely! I'm especially loving the more neutral colours in this palette. All the colours are very wearable, the neutral shadows are great for everyday subtle looks and the darker shadows are great for creating smokey eyes. You can even scrape a bit of the darker shadows out and use a few sprays of your favourite fixing spray, mix it all together and use the mixture to create a liquid liner for a colourful cateye!

Sleek also came out with a Brights matte palette, which comes with 12 extremely bright matte eyeshadows (I didn't buy that one because those colours were way too bright for me!). Both palettes can be purchased on Sleek's online website or in most Superdrug stores for a very affordable £7.00. Superdrug also currently have a 3 for 2 offer on all cosmetics so it's a good opportunity to buy some makeup! ;)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love sleek eyeshadow! I have the storm palette which is very similiar to this but the shadows are more shimmery. This looks better for everyday use though
    x

    ReplyDelete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig