Thursday 17 May 2012

NOTD: Essie Shop Till I Drop, Shine of the Times + California Coral


I just love Essie Shine of the Times, it just goes with any colour and it's soooo pretty! A definite must-have if you love nail polishes, in my opinion. For this NOTD, I went for all Essie nail polishes with one coat of Shop Till I Drop (a sheer soft coral pink) as the base colour, then one coat of Shine of the Times and finally California Coral (a bright coral red) on the tips.

L-R: Shop Till I Drop, Shine of the Times, California Coral

The camera does not do Shine of the Times justice, I tried really hard to capture all the different shades that the holographic flecks produce but my camera/lighting was just not cooperating! In these photos, they show mostly the gold/yellow tones but in person there's also a range of orange, pink, green and blue! Just gorgeous!


I really like this combo, kind of reminds me of Chinese/Lunar New Year and red pockets! Maybe I'll do this again for CNY next year :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig