Wednesday 16 May 2012

Holy Grail Makeup!


These are makeup products that I love, can't be without, will repurchase again, or probably own backups of. They are also products that I will happily use as my only everyday makeup :)

L'Oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss in Black, Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil in Natural Black, and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Zero
From top:

L'Oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss in Black, this is like my third or fourth one since I first started using it a few years ago. I think this is my backup one as well, so will probably have to buy a new one soon once this is finished. It's a great affordable drugstore liquid eyeliner that is very black, easy to use and stays on for ages!

Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil in Natural Black, these days I normally don't leave the house without filling in my eyebrows because I feel slightly naked without doing them and it helps to frame my eyes. I really like this eyebrow pencil because it's so smooth but yet slightly waxy so stays on all day for me. On lazy days, I just have my eyebrows filled in, tinted moisturizer, bronzer and I'm out the door!

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Zero, my favourite black eyeliner EVER. It's so creamy, black, doesn't smudge as much as other liners and stays on for ages (I'm probably using that phrase way too much but I'm all about makeup longevity!). I also own Perversion which is even darker than Zero, I'm looking forward to start using Perversion once I finish up Zero and I'm so happy they decided to include Perversion in their permanent line. Another cheaper alternative that is also great is the Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner in Black, which unfortunately is not easily accessible in the UK but can be purchased on eBay and Amazon, or if you know somebody in the US you should definitely get them to buy one for you to try out!

New CID Cosmetics i-Bronze in Rio and Benefit Hoola
New CID Cosmetics i-Bronze in Rio, OMG IF ANYONE I KNOW WANTED A BRONZER/BLUSH COMBO I WILL RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT FOR SURE. Yes, I had to write that in caps to express how much I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It gives you the perfect sun-kissed glowy look that's perfect for most skintones. Some days I have my eyebrows filled in and i-Bronze on my cheeks and lightly dusted all over the face and I'm good to go! I will repurchase this again and again.

Benefit Hoola, this is my ultimate Holy Grail matte bronzer. I've had this for so long and although I've hit pan it's still going strong. I love this for contouring!


Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Sand and Benefit Boi-ing in #2
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Sand, this is a recent purchase for me but I've been loving it so far. I did a post on it, if you'd like to check it out. It's not quite yet a Holy Grail for me but it's getting there so I thought I would include it anyway.

Benefit Boi-ing in #2, my all time favourite concealer! This is my second one and as you can see I've already hit pan. I know they released new shades so I'm not sure if I'm still a #2 or #3, because I believe the #3 shade is different now. I use it mostly to cover up any redness around my nose and cover up any blemishes and acne scarring. However, I really want to try the Bobbi Brown concealers as well.

So there you have it, products that I love and will most definitely repurchase. I didn't include any lip products or mascara because I don't necessarily have any Holy Grails right now, I have ones I love using but none that I feel are Holy Grail status just yet ;)

What are your Holy Grail makeup products?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I'm not normally I bronzer girl, but Hoola is brilliant, especially if you're pale like me :P. Also couldn't make do without my Benefit Bad Gal lash mascara - it separates and lengthens every lash so beautifully :D although I don't recommend napping with it on...Very smudgy outcome! xox

    www.headlinebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't do without Hoola that's for sure! I've tried Bad Gal before, found the brush too big for me but it's an okay mascara...my short lashes are very picky with mascara.xx

      Delete
  2. Oh, I have long lashes, so I actually find I big brush is best for me! What mascara do you use? :) xox

    www.headlinebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! I would love to have long lashes :)
      I'm always switching between mascaras. Currently using Lancome Hypnose Drama WP. xx

      Delete
  3. have you tried Hello Flawless Wow liquid foundation? I also used the Laura Mercier tinted moist, but not a big fan of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't yet, I would like to try it though. How do you like it? :)

      Delete
    2. yes, texture, formula, and coverage wise, it's just perfect. like it better than my laura mercier tinted moist. :)

      Delete
    3. Oooh sounds good! I'll definitely give it a try! I do love Benefit products :)

      Delete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig