Friday 4 May 2012

My Everyday Makeup Bag


In my previous WIMH post, I briefly mentioned a makeup bag which I carry around in my handbag almost everyday. I never used to carry a makeup bag with me, only because I don't normally touch up my makeup. Back then, if I did carry any makeup, they would usually just be chucked into my handbag and I end up spending ages rummaging around for it. So I thought I would be a bit more organised and start using a makeup bag (I got this makeup bag from Superdrug a few years ago). To be honest though, I hardly reach for most of the things in the bag but it's just good to know that if I did need any touch-ups or what not I have the means to do so. If you'd like to see what makeup I carry with me then continue reading :)



- Sharpener for my eyeliners and eyebrow pencil
- Shu Umera Gold Eyelash Curler 
- L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic
- Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil in Natural Black
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Zero
- Milani Liquif'eye Eye Liner in Black
- L'Oreal Super Liner in Carbon Gloss (Great drugstore liquid eyeliner!)
- False lash applicator
- Dark-tone false lash adhesive 


I usually carry around whatever lipstick I'm wearing on that day but I think this collection of lip products have sort of accumulated...Oops.

- Revlon ColorBurst lipgloss in Bellini
- Maybelline ColorSensational in Hollywood Red, Mystic Mauve and Pink Punch
- Topshop Lips in Rio Rio
- NYX Lipliner Pencil in Orange (Goes great with Rio Rio)
- No.7 Perfect Lips Liner in Melon
- Rimmel Lasting Finish lip liner in Indian Pink


Other products:

- Dove Go Fresh deodorant
- Batiste Dry Shampoo
- Caudalie Eau de Beaute Beauty Elixir (Review coming up soon)
- Clean & Clear Oil Control Film (I don't blot my face with powder throughout the day so when my face does get oily, I just use one of these sheets and it instantly mattifies the skin)
- Travalo (I have Chloe in it which is my favourite perfume EVER)
- Lavera Hand Cream (Always gotta have this handy, no pun intended...)
- Tiny mirror from Joliebox


I definitely don't need everything in there, it's just stuff that's accumulated over time! Two essentials are actually missing come to think of it...lip balm and nail file! Note to self: Must find them and put them back in the bag.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig