Friday 25 May 2012

May Glossybox - 1st Anniversary: Happy Birthday Glossybox!


It's Glossybox's 1st Anniversary! Woop Woop! And to celebrate it, here's this month's Glossybox contents!


From clockwise:

-  Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum samples in Si Lolita and L'Eau en Blanc

- Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Night Cream

- Uniqone All in one hair treatment

- Noble Isle Summer Rising Bath & Shower Gel

- Glossybox pocket mirror

- Let's Go Lashes in Striplash Temptress 9

Overall, this is a good box but not very wow for a birthday box in my opinion. I'm very excited to try the Let's Go Lashes, and I'm very happy with the pair that I received...the style is my favourite kind, the flared out fluttering type. The other samples I'm quite excited about are the Lolita Lempicka perfume samples, I only recently find out about this brand and the samples smell lovely!


HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, GLOSSYBOX!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig