Tuesday 1 May 2012

NOTD - Illamasqua Jo'mina


I recently purchased Illamasqua's Jo'mina nail varnish, which I mentioned in my recent mini Illamasqua haul post.

Jo'mina is an electric lilac varnish with a gloss finish. Unfortunately, I wasn't that impressed with the way it applied. I found that when I applied it on the nails it was quite thick and didn't glide on as smoothly. I don't know...maybe I'll play around with it a bit more and see if my opinion of it changes. On the plus side, Jo'mina is a GORGEOUS colour! For some reason, I was worried it might look a bit too much like a pastel lilac but it wasn't like that at all, I can see why it's described as 'electric'! I wouldn't say it was neon though but it's definitely bright and eye-catching.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig