Tuesday 20 March 2012

EcoTools - Bamboo Bronzer Brush

EcoTools Bamboo Bronzer Brush


Hands down EcoTools' Bamboo Bronzer Brush is my favourite bronzer brush EVER. Continue reading to find out why.

I absolutely love it and use it every single day that I wear bronzer. EcoTools brushes are 100% cruelty-free, their extremely soft bristles are made from synthetic taklon, their handles are bamboo, and last but not least their ferrules are made from recycled aluminium. The brush is slightly shorter than the palm of my hand and is chunkier than most brushes with a very good weight to it, I find it very easy to hold during application. 


The bristles are packed very densely but not stiff at all, the brush is also more round top than flat. I haven't experienced much shedding from this brush and I've washed it a few times already. I use this brush with my favourite bronzer by swirling it in the product about 2 - 3 times and then gently tapping off the excess before putting the bronzer on my face. By doing so, I get the perfect sun-kissed look!

All I can say is, this brush is AMAZING! In my opinion, I don't think its use is just limited to bronzer, I mean it's perfect with bronzer - you can contour with it or blend it all over for a radiant look. But I feel you can use it with a setting powder, foundation or even blusher (although with blusher I would just use just the tip of it to pick up the colour and letting the rest of the brush do the blending). 


Available in Boots for £9.99. Check out EcoTools' range of products: http://www.ecotools.com/

What's your favourite brush to use for bronzer?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig