Saturday 31 March 2012

Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo - 35-On an on Bronze

Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo in 35-On and on Bronze

OMG. I'm so in love with this Maybelline's 24HR Color Tattoo eyeshadow in 35-On an on Bronze! So gorgeous! Continue reading for my short review and swatches:

I recently blogged about the one Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo eyeshadow that I managed to get my hands on when they were first released - the 40-Permanent Taupe (Link). These lovely cream eyeshadows are available in 6 different colours in the UK and can be found in Superdrug and Boots (providing they haven't been sold out). The one other colour that I was on the hunt for was 35-On an on Bronze and I luckily managed to get my hands on one. 

Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo - 35-On an on Bronze

On and on Bronze is a gorgeous shimmery bronze gold colour. I love wearing this on its own as an all-over the lid shadow with a cat-eye liner. Out of the 6 available, this is probably my favourite. Very creamy, great pigmentation, and stays on for hours. I can't praise these cream shadows enough. Here's a swatch of it on my hand:

35-On and on Bronze swatched

I'm not sure if I will be getting the other colours, most of them are a bit too cool-tone for my liking and I'm not really keen on the bright colours, but overall I love these shadows and I think they're great for a drugstore product ...worth every penny!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
SHARE:

2 comments

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig