Tuesday 3 April 2012

Topshop Razzmatazz Nail Polish + NOTD

Topshop Nail Polish in Razzmatazz

Topshop recently released Razzmatazz, a sheer lilac polish with different shapes of holographic glitter particles. Continue reading for swatches and my NOTD: 

Topshop Nail Polish in Razzmatazz (with flash)

I've been slightly obsessed with glitter nail polishes for a while now and I just had to add this little wonder to my collection. I personally think that Razzmatazz is a perfect name for it. A lovely colour that can be worn on its own or as a glitter top coat. It goes on sheer so if you want to wear it on its own you'll need at least 3 coats or more to achieve opacity. The polish also dries fairly fast.


For my NOTD, I decided to go for American Apparel's L'Esprit as my overall nail colour (except for my pinky fingers), which is a lovely lilac pastel colour - perfect for spring!


Left to right: American Apparel L'Exprit and Topshop Razzmatazz


As you can can see, I have 3 thin coats of Razzmatazz on my pinky finger as a stand-alone polish. It's so lovely on its own but I didn't want to paint all my nails like that just because it's going to be long removing the polish.  On my index finger, I use Razzmatazz as a glitter top coat which is also very pretty as well. 

Close up shots of the different ways you can wear Razzmatazz:



I think Razzmatazz is a lovely glitter polish, it would be a great addition if you are a glitter polish fan like me. You can easily wear it on its own, pair it with a pastel nail polish, or if you prefer dark colours then even a dark blue or purple would go nicely with it. 


Available at Topshop for £6.


Will you be trying Razzmatazz? 

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. This looks real cute!

    xoxo

    http://naniiyalondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks beyond cute, I love it so much! As a teacher I can't wear sparkly nail varnish so I am so buying this for the summer holidays! This is a great review :)

    ♥ http://kirstabelle11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This would look adorable for summer :) xx

      Delete
  3. Im really liking your blog! Following :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have a lovely day yourself :) xx

      Delete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig