Thursday 26 April 2012

April Joliebox



In this month's Joliebox:

Balance Me Daily Essentials Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm
Daily cleanser that helps to remove makeup and gently exfoliate the skin, contains natural ingredients. I like how this felt on my skin, the little grains help to gently exfoliate the skin so it leaves the skin feeling soft and the natural oils help to moisturise the skin.

Pure Fiji Exotic Bath and Body Oil
Nourishing oil for body, hair and scalp. Coconut scented. Perfect for using after the shower to help keep the moisture in, great for dry skin or just general moisturisation. If you like coconut scented products, you'll love this because it smells amazing!

KMS California Freeshape Hot Flex Spray
Heat protective styling spray, claims to style hair until next wash. Excited to try this out when I curl my hair.

Bellapierre Black Mascara (Full size)
Lash building mascara for thicker and fuller lashes. Standard brush want, very black and a great job of thickening and slightly lengthening my lashes.


Tropic Skincare Skin Revive
Firming nourishing cream that contains vitamins, blueberries and rosehip. Semi-rich cream, great as a night cream. Side note, Tropic Skincare's Managing Director is none other than Susan Ma (contestant in last year's The Apprentice).

Overall, a good Joliebox once again. I can see myself using all the products sent, especially the Bellapierre mascara and the Pure Fuji body oil. However, I think I'm going to hold off on the subscription for now, only because I'm getting to the point where I feel underwhelmed by all these beauty boxes and I'm starting to feel like I keep getting the same sort of product just in a different brand. Hopefully, I might get excited about a box in the future.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig