Sunday 22 April 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you LooweezBx for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! :)



The Rules (I got the rules from Chronically Vintage)

1. Add the award to your blog.

2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.

3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.

4. List the rules.

5. Award to 5 or more bloggers.

6. Inform each of those 5 by leaving a comment on their blog (Optional)


7 Random Facts

1. I'm OCD when it comes to my (and sometimes even other people's) iTunes library, as in everything has to be organised by song name, artist, album, genre, album cover.

2. I'm from Hong Kong, born in Canada, grew up in Nigeria, currently lives in London and has an American accent.

3. Double-jointed.

4. I eat almost everything with chilli oil.

5. Currently obsessed with my hyacinth scented candle, it's lush!

6. I have a small and growing collection of Vivienne Westwood wallets.

7. I would love to live in New York someday.


I'm gonna nominate 5 blogs that I love reading/stalking frequently:






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig