Friday 6 April 2012

NOTD - Essie Mint Candy Apple + Shine of the Times


I'm in love with this nail combo! Quite lovely for the Easter festivities. Click for pictures after the jump ;)

It's spring and pastels are back in! I decided to go for 2 coats of Essie's Mint Candy Apple, a gorgeous mint green pastel, as the overall colour and Essie's Shine of the Times as the top coat, which I posted about here. Shine of the Times never ceases to amaze me, I find myself constant turning my hands just so I can admire how the holographic flecks catch the light. I tried my best to capture it on camera for you guys, I had so many pictures to choose from I couldn't decide...sorry if it's picture heavy! :)

Indoor lighting
With flash
Natural lighting
Natural lighting
Natural lighting

Happy Easter!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Lovely combination. I love that sparkly topcoat from Essie.

    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, goes well with so many different polish colours.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! I've been wanting a polish like that Essie one for soo long. Where do i find them in London lol.. (or UK) ..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually get mine online from the US, but you can find a selection of Essie polishes now in big Boots and Superdrug stores, Liberty, Harrods and on Beautybay.com
      xx

      Delete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig