Tuesday 27 March 2012

NARS Duo Eyeshadow - Grand Palais (Limited Edition)

NARS Duo Eyeshadow - Grand Palais


My first NARS product! Continue reading for my thoughts and swatches.

I've always heard great things about NARS products (for a start, their infamous Orgasm blush) and I've been wanting to try a few of their products, especially their Sheer Matte Foundation and a few of their blushes/bronzers...yeah, quite a big wishlist there! But the price tag always puts me off slightly. I got this NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Grand Palais (an A/W Limited Edition) a few months ago because ASOS had this lovely little duo on sale for £17.50 (Originally £23.50). I believe you can still find it on their website, so if you're interested go to ASOS soon before they run out as it is a limited edition. I've been reaching for it a lot lately so I thought I'd do a little post on it. 

Swatches:
Left: Silver Taupe with silver shimmer
Right: Matte Dusty Rose with brown undertones

This duo can be used for an everyday look, the colours can be applied sheer or built up for more drama so making it good for a night look as well. NARS eyeshadows are long-wearing, velvety smooth, blend very well, and is crease resistant but I would suggest to use an eyeshadow primer nonetheless for best results and ensuring the colour pops. I usually use the silver taupe colour in the inner 3/4 of my lids and the dusty rose colour in my outer V/crease area.

Love my first NARS purchase, can't wait to try out more products from them.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig