Wednesday 27 June 2012

Jemma Kidd Make Up School Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme in Rose Gold


This had me at "Rose Gold", the Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme is a cream shimmery highlighter that gives an instant luminous glow when applied to areas where the light hits the face such as high points of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, above and below the eyebrows. It can also be applied to the cupid's bow for fuller looking lips or to the inner corners of the eyes to help brighten up the eyes.

The shimmery champagne gold colour of the Rose Gold version goes great with my medium/tan skintone. There's also another one called Iced Gold, but I think that might look too frosty on my skintone. Anyway, here is Rose Gold heavily swatched:



I've been loving this! I usually prefer a completely matte look but every now and then I like popping on a bit of highlighter for a more glowy dewy look...and this has been doing a great job at that! I only use a very small amount because my skin does tend to get oily as the day goes by, and because this product is quite shimmery sometimes that can just make the skin look even oilier. I usually like to use this on top of a matte bronzer, just on top of the cheekbones, and that helps give a lovely glow.

Available on feelunique.com and beautybay.com for £17.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love rose gold shades :) So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, anything rose gold I'm there! :D

      Delete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig