Tuesday 19 June 2012

Real Techniques Blush Brush


Right...So I've FINALLY jumped on the Real Techniques bandwagon! I see what everyone's raving about now and my goodness...am I in love! I was actually waiting to see if Boots were going to do another 3 for 2 offer on the brushes but so far it hasn't happened yet so I decided to only pick up the blush brush for the time being. I will DEFINITELY be getting the other brushes though that's fo' sho! This blush brush is great for contouring and defining the cheeks, as well as blending out the product flawlessly. I've been reaching for this pretty much every day since I started using it, because I love the result it gives my cheeks. The bristles are ultra-soft...when I used this for the first time I did a little "ahhhhhh....mmmm...." moment because of how soft it is! The bristles are also synthetic so product stays on the surface and does not seep into the bristles so you use up less product. I also love that the Real Techniques brushes are self-standing which is quite a handy way to store the brush. Overall, VERY IMPRESSED with Real Techniques! I can't wait to try out the other brushes... they're already on my wishlist :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig