Wednesday 13 June 2012

Nuxe Rêve de Miel Ultra-nourishing Lip Balm


I've been hearing a lot of my favourite Youtubers/bloggers rave about the Nuxe Rêve de Miel Ultra-nourishing Lip Balm, and I instantly knew that I needed to try it because I'm always on the look out for a good nourishing lip balm, especially with the constantly changing weather in the UK my lips have become very dry. My go-to brands are Carmex and Blistex, which are both great and affordable, but I've been loving the Nuxe lip balm!

It's a rich concentrated balm that contains honey, plant oils, shea butter and grapefruit essence that helps to nourish, repair, soothe and protect the lips. I love the scent - citrus and honey...yum! Consistency-wise it's thick but easily spreadable (like butter!)...I only use the tiniest amount and the balm last for hours! I try not to use too much because I find that using too much can give a slight white cast to the lips. I usually use it once in the morning and again at night, in between that I usually use my Carmex Moisture Plus because I carry that around with me since the Nuxe lip balm comes in a glass jar so I don't usually like carrying it around with me.


It's definitely the most expensive lip balm I've ever purchased, at £9.50, but I can say that it's worth the money if you have extreme dry/chapped lips. Available at Space NK, Marks and Spencer's new beauty hall (High Street Kensington branch), Amazon and other stockists.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig