Tuesday 5 June 2012

Queen Helene Grape Seed Peel Off Masque


I've got another Queen Helene mask for you today - The Queen Helene Antioxidant Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque... well that was a mouthful! Continue reading for a full review :)

The Queen Helene Antioxidant Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque claims to clean clogged pores, soften facial lines, soothes and tones the skin. The grape seed extract contains a powerful antioxidant that helps to purify, clean and refine the skin. The mask is a clear sticky gel with a purple tint and has a slight gluey and grapey smell to it (hard to describe the exact smell) that dries to a 'peelable mask'.


I use this mask once a week when I have the time, unfortunately I haven't had much time to give myself a mask lately. Spreading a generous amount of the product on to a cleansed face (avoiding eyes, brows and hairline). After 10 minutes, the gel-like mask tightens slightly and is ready to be peeled off starting from the jaw line and upwards. When you first start peeling the mask off, it will feel a bit strange but you get used to the feeling, doesn't hurt that much. The peeled off mask looks a bit like you're peeling off a huge piece of dried skin (gross, but I strangely find it cool?? The peeling moment looks like something out of a horror movie). Remove any excess with warm water, pat dry and continue the rest of your skincare routine. 


Warning! You might be a bit grossed out by the below photo....


I really like this product because my skin feels baby soft after I peel off the mask and I find that my pores and blackheads are significantly reduced which also brightens up my skin. One small thing that I don't like about this product is the consistency of the gel, it's hard to spread the gel out and I feel like I'm using so much product during every application. If you're interested in trying out this product, I bought mine on Amazon for about £7 - £8, here.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. i like this brand, i normally use their mud mask but this one looks really nice! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked this brand too, affordable and effective! :)

      Delete
  2. I love this brand, I use the olive oil and the mint masque but I have to try this one as I LOVE "peely" face masks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't tried the olive oil one but I have the mint one which is great too. You should definitely try this one! :)

      Delete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig