Saturday 15 September 2012

Vaseline Limited Edition Pink Bubbly Lip Therapy


Vaseline does luxury! Vaseline recently released this limited edition champagne flavoured lip balm, appropriately named - Pink Bubbly! Currently exclusive to Selfridges, Pink Bubbly is a light pink-toned balm that contains champagne grape extract to moisturise and smooth those lips!


I love the packaging, Vaseline's Lip Therapy classic tin with champagne twist...very appropriate! Now the Vaseline Lip Therapy range is a beauty classic but I personally don't think that it's the best lip balm available but as a beauty hoarder I had to get my hands on this. It's moisturising but what I find with Vaseline is that after a while I don't feel it's doing its job anymore...maybe that's just me! Either way I think this is a lovely little gem to have in the collection and it does smell absolutely lovely (...smells quite like the aloe vera range though!). If you'd like to get your hands on one for £3.49, head on over to Selfridges where there's also a fun little photobooth to remember the moment!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. the packaging looks super chic!

    a-la-foliee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow hue of the sand attracted the eye of glass makers, who have used it to fashion glassware since at least the 1800s, and possibly since Roman times.read this

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This advertisement made me laugh out loud, simply pondering regardless it influences me to grin; the message was so evident, intense and delightfully expressed.Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. The inscription on the promotion said "The Beauty is on the Inside".In style woman

    ReplyDelete
  7. I began viewing The Office when it initially turned out in 2005 and I saw the adorable assistant behind the work area.Ruby salon

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is the kind of information I've long been searching for. It matches my needs a lot. Thank you for creating this info. It's stimulating game sims 4 cheats allow you to stop sims and objects from become stuck or trapped, so there's a practical use too them

    ReplyDelete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig