Tuesday 18 September 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Crush Beguin, Romantic Romantique & Honey Douce

Top to bottom: Crush Beguin, Romantic Romantique, and Honey Douce
Hello, hello! I've got a few more Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains here to share with you all. Seriously, I'm loving these...possible one of my favourite lip products from Revlon, definitely worth the hype! I have here #005 Crush Beguin, #045 Romantic Romantique, and #001 Honey Douce ( I keep misreading it as "Douche").

Top to bottom: Crush Beguin, Romantic Romantique, and Honey Douce
Crush Beguin - a red wine colour (perfect autumn/winter shade)
Romantic Romantique - a neutral red (a great everyday red if you want something more subtle)
Honey Douce - a mauve pink

Swatches:

Left to right: Crush Beguin, Romantic Romantique, and Honey Douce
My favourite out of this bunch is definitely Romantic Romantique, you can tell by how much I've already used...I used it pretty much all summer and it's only gone down by a little! It's always in my bag along with Lovesick Passionee, which I did a post on a while back. I love these products so much, could not recommend them enough! Great colour pay-off as a balm stain, good range of colours and the colour lasts a good several hours! The only slight negative I have about them is that after a while your lips might need a bit of actual lip balm conditioning!

Available in Boots and Superdrug for £7.99 (or get them when they are on 3 for 2 offer!).
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig