Monday 5 November 2012

Escentric Molecules - Molecule 01 Perfume

Escentric Molecules - Molecule 01

A few months ago, a lot of my favourite bloggers were raving about a perfume that is formulated to react with your own natural pheromones to create your very own individual scent. This unique scent is so unique that apparently people will be hunting you down just to ask you what scent it is.... okay, maybe not that extreme but there's a high chance you will get complimented and asked about the scent! Being an avid perfume collector, my fingers were itching to try it for myself.

The fragrance is none other than Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 - a unisex perfume created by Geza Shoen by using only one aroma-chemical called Iso E Super. The overall scent is a very subtle woodiness mixed with your natural pheromones and the funny thing with this perfume is that you don't tend to smell it on yourself (I get the occasional whiff) but others around you will definitely smell it! At first I was a bit hesitant about getting this perfume because what if the mixture of my natural pheromones with the perfume didn't turn out to smell good?? But I was just too curious and decided to get the travel/refill size version (30ml) from Cult Beauty for £27 (The 100ml version is £64). Just to let you know the travel/refill size does not come with a cover so if that's an issue then it's worth mentioning so you're aware but I like that it's small and compact enough to carry in my bag if needed. So far, I really enjoy and like this perfume... I'm usually a sweet girly scent kinda girl but Molecules 01 is my first more woody scent, I haven't experienced some of the extreme occurrences that others who wear this perfume have experience (go check out some reviews on Cult Beauty, it's quite funny!) but I have had compliments when I have this perfume on, especially from guys... I think because it's a unisex perfume, the scent leans more towards a men's perfume so naturally men will pick up on it more. Also, apparently quite a lot of celebrities swear by this perfume! I think it's worth testing out... I believe Liberty in London stock the Escentric Molecules range, so if you're ever near Liberty go check it out!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hi Carmen,
    May I ask where can I buy this perfume in HK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Trazi, I bought mine when I was still in London so I'm not sure if it's sold in HK or not... but I would suggest maybe trying Lane Crawford I reckon they have a good chance of having it. Hope that helps! :)

      Delete
  2. thanks you for your help, I am going to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Woody Floral Musk fragrances are always my favorite and according to Fragrantica I think Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 will be a great fragrance. I think I might buy this perfume from my local store like Buy Perfume in Bangladesh. Thanks for sharing this review.

    ReplyDelete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig