Thursday 1 November 2012

Illamasqua Powder Blushers Colllection - Panic, Hussy, Nymph, Thrust, Lover and Tremble


First and foremost, HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY ILLAMASQUA!!

Today's post is dedicated to my collection of Illamasqua powder blushers. Illamasqua's powder blushers are definitely one of my favourite products from this amazing brand, majority of them are matte which is great for my combination skin. The blushers are extremely pigmented and just such beautiful colours! Just love them! I know some people might find them a bit too powdery but with the right brush and a good light hand, you really can't go wrong!

All together I've got 7 of them - all matte. However, today's post only consists of 6 because my most recent one - Naked Rose (from there Naked Strangers collection) - is so gorgeous that it has a post all to itself, click here if you'd like to see!

1) Panic - A true bright red


2) Hussy - Bright coral pink


3) Nymph - Light pink with blue undertones


 4) Thrust - Deep magenta pink


5) Lover - Yellow-toned peach 


6) Tremble - Soft warm pink

Swatches:

From left to right: Panic, Hussy, Nymph, Thrust, Lover, Tremble

My first two Illamasqua blushers, believe it or not, were actually Panic and Thrust... extremely bold colours but I thought Illamasqua is a bold brand so why not start off with the most bold colours. Now to be honest, I don't wear these two colours that often because they are slightly harder for me to wear on a daily basis because of how bright it is but I do like having it in my collection. I think the bright bold blushers from Illamasqua with look amazing on dark skintones. My favourite from this bunch is definitely Lover, it's the perfect matte peach colour for my skintone and it's just really easy to wear and pair with any look. These retail for £18 (I think Illamasqua have increased the price because I believe when I bought these they were £16) at Selfridges and on the Illamasqua website.
Definitely worth checking out! :)
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love illamasqua blushes! what a collection! i've been meaning to pick up lover for my next time but i like the look of tremble too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got Lover first before I got Tremble and for one whole summer they were the two I used alternately. Gorgeous colours! :)

      Delete
    2. Lover is such a pretty one. I want it badly :)

      Delete
  2. hey.great review and great color photos of all the colours you have got.just wondering how do I get panic blusher from illamasqua range as they dont do it anymore.pls help thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you! I actually got mine a few years ago from the Debenhams website and I think they still have it. Here's the link:
      http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_123720114299_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Beauty

      Hope it helps :)

      Delete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig