Wednesday 31 October 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!



I haven't dressed up for Halloween for quite a few years now but I thought I'd share this photo of me, back in 2008, dressed as one of those Japanese ghost girls! I took a plain white long t-shirt, torn it up in a few areas and threw some fake blood on it. Then for my body (whatever was going to be on show), I used a sponge to apply a greyish blue face and body paint that you can easily find in fancy dress shops...for best results dab the sponge onto the body for a more dead rotting feel. I covered my face with the same greyish blue paint and used a mixture of black, blue, purple and green eyeliner and just drew all over my eye area - adding and blending colours here and there till I was satisfied that the eyes looked deathlike. To complete the look, I had my hair cover half of my face and since it was black already it really completed the look. This was such an easy Halloween look to do and I did actually manage to scare quite a few people!! It was loads of fun! 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!
SHARE:

2 comments

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig