Saturday 27 October 2012

LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter

Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter

I'm usually a big fan of Lush products, however today's post is not really much of a rave review. I recently bought the Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter as it has been a product that I've been wanting to try out for a while. Now I'm not really one to fuss about my cuticles because I personally don't find that they are that bad, slap on a bit of hand cream and they're good as new. But recently I've noticed that the skin surrounding my fingernail has been a bit dryer than usual so I thought I would give Lemony Flutter a go!

Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter

It's a super thick pale yellow cream that, like butter, melts on your skin once you start to rub it into any needed areas, leaving an oily film around the areas you've applied it to. I usually let the oils sink in once I've applied and rub the product in but if you don't like the oiliness you're left with you can always just wipe it off with a tissue paper providing you've already spend a decent amount of time rubbing the product in on dry areas. It contains a rich list of essential oils and other ingredients but the overall scent of the product is of course ....Lemony! I do love the zingy scent but I can see it being a bit overpowering to some.

I've been using this for 3 weeks now and I'm sad to say I'm not wow-ed by it. It hasn't really helped with the dry bits around my fingernails...possibly even making them dryer! I find that I get better results topping the Lemony Flutter application off with some hand cream but that's just a step I wish I didn't have to take since it does claim to aid dry bits. My cuticles are more or less then same, bear in mind I don't have extremely dry cuticles anyway. I find that with this product you would have to use it daily or every other day to actually notice any results. I've personally been using it every other night.

Overall, I don't think I would repurchase this product once it runs out. It's just a tad bit of a hassle that doesn't really show much results for me. I've heard mixed reviews on this too, so I would love to know your opinion of it if you've used this product!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig