Monday 29 October 2012

Nuxe Lip Moisturising Stick

Nuxe Lip Moisturising Stick

If you've seen my post on Nuxe's Ultra-nourishing Lip Balm, you'll know that I love using it when I have extremely dry lips but I don't normally carry it out with me because the packaging is bulky and I don't really like sticking my fingers in it when I'm out...hygiene and what not! So I picked up their Lip Moisturising Stick and this is what I usually carry around with me in my bag. Now I don't find this as moisturising and rich as the Ultra-nourishing Lip Balm but it does a good-ish job and I usually reapply every 2 - 3 hours. It is a clear balm with a mild scent to it, similar to that of the ULB. I probably won't repurchase this again when it runs out... only because at £6 it is a bit cheaper than ULB (£9.50) but it comes with less product (4g) than ULB (15g). I still stay if you've got extremely dry chapped lips, especially now that it's almost winter, then do check out the Nuxe Ultra-nourishing Lip Balm :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig