Wednesday 17 October 2012

MAC Eye Shadow in Ricepaper and Satin Taupe

MAC Eye Shadow in (L-R): Ricepaper and Satin Taupe

Uh-oh...my MAC obsession is slowly but surely growing! I've been into makeup for many years, and one of my first ever lipglosses was from MAC but I found it so sticky and since then I haven't really explored MAC makeup...funny how one sticky lipgloss steered me away from MAC for so many years! However, in the last 2 or 3 years, I've been getting into MAC products more and more... I love their Liquidlast Liner in Point Black, extremely black and long-lasting on my oily lids even though the liner does get gloopy after a while. And of course, I've also been getting into their lipsticks as well, you can see my latest posts on two of the lipsticks in their latest Marilyn Monroe collection and my post on my favourite completely matte lipstick, Ruby Woo.

A few weeks ago, I was in Heathrow's T3 Duty Free and I could not resist heading straight to the MAC counter. I had to wait quite a while to be served because for some reason there was only one girl working in the store and she was actually doing makeup on another customer...Poor thing, felt bad for her because she had to keep apologising to the growing number of waiting customers. Anyway, I have been eyeing these Ricepaper and Satin Taupe for a while now so I had to get them, especially at the £10 duty free price! 

MAC Eye Shadow in Ricepaper and Satin Taupe
Ricepaper is a beautiful shimmery pale yellow-gold that is gorgeous as an all over the lid colour or a highlight in the inner corner of the eyes or below the brows. 

Satin Taupe is a very pretty taupe with silver shimmer, great for subtle smokey eyes. 

I'm sure my MAC collection is going to grow bigger so if you've got any suggestions on any eye shadow colours, hit me up!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig