Monday 15 April 2013

Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow in Taupe

Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow in #34 Taupe
Newsflash! I have fallen in love with a new brow product! If you've read my Holy Grail post, you'll know that the Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil is hands down my favourite brow pencil that I've tried so far, but I've recently started using the MUFE Aqua Brow and it is now joint Holy Grail status with the Shiseido one.

The MUFE Aqua Brow is a waterproof eyebrow corrector with a cream-gel consistency that fills and defines the brows. It can be used to create natural or bold looking eyebrows that stay on throughout the day. It is available in 7 shades, all very pigmented and suitable for a variety of hair colours. I picked shade #34 which is described as a taupe colour, and it is the perfect shade for me (a natural looking grey-black)! It comes in a squeeze tube packaging with 7ml of product and  you basically need the tiniest amount for both brows. 
 

I apply this with an angled brush which gives you perfect control to precisely apply the product on to the brows. I use the Sigma E75 Angled Brush but you can use any angled brush, and to make the brows look more natural I brush through them with a spooly brush to soften the look. I must admit when the MUFE artist demonstrated how to apply the product on me, I was a bit put off by the whole process because compared to using just a brow pencil, this entailed extra steps of squeezing the right amount of product out and then using an angled brush to apply so I held off on buying the product at first. But after a bit more research on the product, I decided to buy it and so far no regrets whatsoever!

It is truly long lasting! I did 2 hours of hot yoga and my brows stayed put throughout both sessions! Although of course if I were to rub them with a towel they will definitely come off, and since I have oily combination skin it does tend to make the brows prone to easily rubbing off but as long as I don't touch them, they will stay put! I reckon for those who have normal or dry skin, these brows will most likely stay put all day long! Highly recommend the MUFE Aqua Brow and definitely worth every penny!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig