Wednesday 4 February 2015

Shiseido Eyelash Curler


I've used many eyelash curlers over the years, from MAC, Koji, Shu Uemura... One that I've stuck to for years is the Shu Uemura one - very easy to use, gentle on the lashes and doesn't tugged on the lids. While on holiday during Christmas and sharing a room with two other girl friends who were all very much into their makeup, they asked me whether I had ever tried the Shiseido Eyelash Curler and I was momentarily stumped because I hadn't tried it yet... and why haven't I?

Of course curiosity killed the cat which brings me to today's post!

My initial thoughts was the design, which is new and improved from its predecessor, was slightly different from the curlers I've tried, you can see in the comparison below of the Shiseido and Shu Uemura eyelash curlers - the Shiseido one is less curvy and would seemingly fit nicely into less deep set eyes and monolids.

On first use, I found that it would often pinch my lids which was quite disappointing at first but after several uses and getting used to using it, there was hardly any pinching. Because of it's flatter design, it's able to really get into the innermost part of the lids and grab all the lashes from the roots, with a few light squeezes my very short lashes were already curled from the roots to the tips. I do think it's definitely more suited for less deep set eyes and monolids because of the design, but if you've got deep set eyes and have used it and think it's great then please ignore this sentence!

Now I wouldn't say that the Shiseido curler has been life-changing and that I'm going to let my Shu Uemura go any time soon but it's still a very reputable curler in its own right, one that's worth trying out at least once!



Which eyelash curlers have your tried and which one's your favourite?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig