Tuesday 17 March 2015

Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Exciting (180)


The Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting lipstick collection is finally in Hong Kong! I feel like it has been over half a year since it has been out in the UK/US... I remember seeing everyone lusting over the gorgeous colours all over Instagram (especially the nudes) and me going to Estee Lauder counters to discover that they didn't have the collection yet. When I finally saw them in store, I had to get in on that.

I decided to go for 'Exciting', a peachy nude that's perfect for everyday wear. The colour glides on opaquely, defining the lips in one stroke while the slight sheen gives the lips a fuller sculpted look. It wore for about 4-5 hours (even through eating). Not only did it feel luxurious on the lips, it kept them moisturized throughout the day, which is great because you don't want nude lipsticks sinking into the cracks of your lips and emphasizing all the dry areas. 


The packaging is beautiful as well, classic Estee Lauder navy and gold colours with metallic closure, making it look extra luxurious. I also couldn't resist getting my name engraved on it as well, oh so fancy!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig