Thursday 19 March 2015

First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay


I've had oily combination skin and clogged pores since forever. Even with a good daily skincare routine and clay masks, I still shine like a light bulb by noon and still get blackheads and whiteheads - a constant bane of my life. Luckily, I haven't been prone to major breakouts since high school, even with oily combination skin and clogged pores, phew! Those high school years were rough though...

I'm currently using the First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay - a gel cleanser containing red clay, rosemary leaf oil and botanical antioxidants that helps to remove excess oils, unclog pores and purify the skin.

I mostly use this for my night time routine to really deep cleanse my skin after wearing makeup all day. If I'm not too lazy, I will use this with my Clarisonic to give the skin an even deeper cleanse. You can use this in the mornings but I personally prefer using a light cleanser in the AM, instead of a deep cleansing one. Although this cleanser is gentle enough to use morning and evening, even for those with sensitive skin, it is a deep cleanser at the end of the day. It's important to not strip the skin of too much oil because that only leads it to being dehydrated and eventually producing even more oil.

This has helped with balancing the oils, unclogging and minimizing my pores, and reducing those pesky blackheads - I definitely don't get as oily as before. So if you have oily/combination skin/acne-prone skin then this is a cleanser worth trying! It works for those with normal skin too if you need a weekly deep cleanse. It's gentle enough not to irritate the skin but is still able to give the skin a really good deep cleanse. I'm almost done with mine and will most likely switch to another cleanser, not because I don't like it but simply because of #beautyaddictproblems of constantly wanting to try new things (you know what I mean?!) and also having to order FAB products online since it's not available in Hong Kong (I got mine from Beauty Bay by the way), but this is definitely a cleanser I would consider repurchasing in the future.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig