Friday 16 October 2015

MAC MACnificent Me Collection | My Inner Femme + Diva Antics Lipsticks



It is hard to keep track of all the MAC collections coming out every year... there's so many! One of their latest is the MACnificent Me Collection which is inspired by the winners of the MACnificent Me contest where individuality, style, and passion are celebrated.

I naturally gravitated to the lipsticks because the colours in this collection are beautiful, especially the reds!

I ended up going for My Inner Femme and Diva Antics which are inspired by Luzmaria & Trésor's looks. My Inner Femme is a bright orange red while Diva Antics is a rich burgundy red. Both lipsticks are Amplified finishes which has now become my favourite MAC formula. They are both very pigmented, have good coverage, applies easily without dragging, and lasts for 4-5 hours. My favourite colour out of the five lipsticks in the collection is definitely My Inner Femme. I love how this colour brightens up the whole complexion.

MAC MACnificent Me Collection | My Inner Femme Lipstick
MAC MACnificent Me Collection | Diva Antics Lipstic
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig