Saturday 29 December 2012

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre


I've had a bit of a blogger's block recently, my bad! Hopefully, I get back on track with this post. It's only a short post but definitely a product worth writing about! With all this cold windy weather happening right now, my skin's been more on the dry combination side (I've been noticing dry patches on my nose, forehead and cheeks...uh oh!). My tube of Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre has been sitting on the shelf for a while now since I find that it is a bit too rich on my skin during the warmer months, making my skin feel too oily for my liking, but this has been such a life-saver for my dry skin lately! My dry skin drinks it up immediately and feels more hydrated .... dry patches be gone! Not only is this cream a good moisturiser, it can also be used as a primer, make-up remover and also helps to reduce irritation on the skin caused by shaving. It is an emollient oil and contains a combination of natural active ingredients such as good ol' shea butter, beeswax, aloe vera and soy proteins. It is also paraben-free. There is a slight scent to it (nothing over-powering, quite pleasant actually)...umm... an unscented kinda scent if that makes any sense?? All I have to say is it's definitely a beauty must-have for a good reason!

What's your favourite moisturiser?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I really want to try this but I don't know where to find it in the US! Looks like a fantastic product xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I heard they recently brought it over to the US, have a look on their website for the list of US retailers... hope that helps! Great product to try :) xx

      Delete
  2. i really want to try this but i have no idea where to get it! can you get this anywhere in HK?

    à la foliee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm... I haven't seen it in HK unfortunately, which is a shame! I got mine while I was still in the UK from cultbeauty.co.uk and they ship internationally but with shipping fee.

      Delete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig