Monday 11 March 2013

MAC Lipstick - Speak Louder


I've added yet another MAC lipstick to my ever-growing collection! This time the star of the post is MAC's Lipstick in Speak Louder. MAC describes it as a "clean poppy blue pink". It's definitely a muted blue-based pinkish red, the colour is actually brighter and more vibrant in person than it comes off in the photos... but definitely still a very wearable day or night colour.

It has a slight sheen to it, which I love because it makes the lips look slightly plumped. The formula is opaque, creamy and glides on to the lips easily. Lasts about 4 - 5 hours on me before it starts to fade. I also find that it stains the lips ever so slightly (but that doesn't bother me because the stain is quite a nice natural colour).



I personally think it's very wearable for Spring/Summer! If you're looking for a pink-red lipstick that's not too neon bright but still very vibrant and wearable then I recommend checking out Speak Louder!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig