Thursday 21 February 2013

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden


I picked up the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden which is the nude matte version of their cult favourite eyeshadow primer. I absolutely love their original version, it was my first ever eyeshadow primer and I actually still have it in its original doe-foot applicator genie bottle glory... which probably needs to be depotted soon! I also have Greed, which has a golden shimmery finish in their new squeeze tube packaging, which is a bit more convenient and hygienic (also no more depotting the genie bottle!), but I'm still trying to get used to squeezing the right amount out!

With the doe-foot applicator it was pretty straight forward and you get enough on the applicator for both lids. But with the squeeze tube I sometimes squeeze out way too much and with Eden, a little too much can tend to look cakey and drying since it dries to a matte finish. The squeeze tube comes with 11ml of product, which is gonna last you a long time because you only need the tiniest amount for both lids. What I really like about Eden is it has a slight yellow-beige finish when it dries, which I find gives my eyes a brightening effect, it can be worn alone or topped off with an all-over-the-lid colour of a similar colour so it acts as a base which really brightens the eye area! Here's a swatch of Eden below:



I love all the UD Eyeshadow Primer Potions I've tried so far (I have yet to try Sin, which I'll probably get soon), they blend well and help my eyeshadow last all day! I bought mine from BeautyBay.com, which ships internationally, for HKD 173.23. I'll have the link here.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm still working on my tube of the original formula... they really do last forever. I've had mine over a year and it's not even half done! I think when I use it up I'll branch out and try this one instead. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had mine for longer and it's still going strong, and I've seen that when people depot it there's even more product along the sides of the bottle! xx

      Delete

© BEAUTY BY CARMZ. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig